Our mission is to provide a Montessori program which considers the intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development of children by addressing the uniqueness of each individual in a nurturing, emotionally secure, and academically excellent environment.
We strive to encourage the development of the whole child by providing a comprehensive education that cultivates independent thought, foundational skills, and awareness of their environment. Our goal is to establish within a child the intellectual, emotional, and physical rigor needed to become a self-directed learner, flexible thinker, creative problem solver, and support their ever-increasing curiosity for the world in which they live.
- We will provide a personalized, quality learning experience in a nurturing environment, valuing the uniqueness of each individual child.
- We will inspire the growth of the whole child by providing a safe, secure and loving environment while upholding the principles and practices set forth by Dr. Maria Montessori
- We believe positive self-esteem is basic to all learning and will always encourage each child to reach their full potential
- We believe in a prepared environment, where dedicated teachers and assistants work in collaboration and cooperation with each child.
- We respect, accept, and appreciate each child while maintaining a vibrant, diverse, and inclusive environment.
- We will empower our students to develop into productive, culturally diverse, successful individuals to foster their growth and love of learning throughout their lives.